Old August 10th, 2011, 04:15 AM posted to sci.archaeology,rec.travel.misc,soc.culture.usa,rec.games.chess.politics,rec.games.chess.misc
samsloan

Default DNA of Easter Island

On Jul 25, 10:54*pm, samsloan wrote:
On Jul 25, 7:21*pm, The Master wrote:

On Jul 24, 8:38*pm, raylopez99 wrote:

Not really true. *We could understand one word of what the English
1000 AD man says, and who says, other than you, that 80% of the
similarity was present?

* Have you been reading Chaucer again, Phil? * I canna understan' 'im
any
better than I can understan' Mr. Scott in Star Trek, or Darby O'Gill.

You seem to be suggesting that Ray Lopez is the same person as Phil
Innes.

I doubt that. Their writing styles are different.

On what do you base this claim?

Having said that, Phil Innes is the perfect person to enter into this
discussion because he is from Cornwall or some place over there and we
can never understand a word of what he says.

Sam Sloan

http://www.amazon.com/dp/4871873072
http://search.barnesandnoble.com/boo...SBN=4871873072

It is difficult to understand why Stan Booz, a/k/a None, keeps doing
this.