Old June 26th, 2005, 08:13 PM
David C Jacobson

Michael- How about these two?

"Boat Drinks" Jimmy Buffett
"Float On" The Floaters

It would be great to see the completed list.

David Jacobson
Baton Rouge

"MMB" wrote in message
Hi all,

I was hoping I could get some help from all of you out there.

Our July cruise is fast approaching and we have a very small group of
friends going on this one with us. The day before we are all getting
together for dinner/barbecue at our house and I was looking for some good
cruise music to play that evening to help get everyone in the mood.

I thought of a few of the obvious one's but I was hoping that some of you
could help me come up with more. I am looking for any songs that bring
cruising to your mind when you hear them. Songs that you typically hear
on board or whatever...

Thanks in advance for all the help.

Michael