Old April 7th, 2009, 10:39 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Tom P[_6_]

Default Mediterranean Ferries

Terry Richards wrote:
"Martin Theodor Ludwig" wrote in message
... or you could do it per stop-over in Corsica or Sardinia ;-)

Regards, Martin

I looked at that but, as far as I can see, all the boats from France go to
Corsica and all the boats to central or southern Italy leave from Sardinia.
I'm sure there's a way to get from Corsica to Sardinia but the whole thing
is getting to be more trouble than it's worth.

T.

Bonifaccio-Santa Teresa ferry. It takes about 40 minutes iirc. The ride
is worth it just for the scenery.
T.