Old February 13th, 2012, 04:41 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.air
DevilsPGD[_4_]

Default Beverages purchased airside banned from carry-on?

In the last episode of
,
" said:

On Feb 12, 2:34*pm, DevilsPGD wrote:
Also don't forget to enjoy your patdowns from now on, lest you once
again demonstrate your terrorist indicators in public:
http://www.infowars.com/not-enjoying...a-suspicious-a...

Once, when I got a patdown, I made pleasurable noises (quiet ahhhs and
moans). The TSA guy got really upset, and on the basis of my
appearing to enjoy the experience, he threatened to have me arrested
and permanently banned from flying. I take this to mean that he
intended that screening be unpleasant. and he was frustrated at
failing this time.

From what I can tell you're expected to enjoy it a little, but not too
much. Naturally neither boundary is consistently defined or enforced.

A most odd system.

--
It's always darkest before dawn. So if you're going to
steal your neighbor's newspaper, that's the time to do it.