Old January 6th, 2008, 08:40 AM posted to soc.culture.china, rec.travel.usa-canada
Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD[_2_]

Default what is cheapest method to attend china olympics?

On Jan 5, 7:59 am, rst0wxyz wrote:
On Jan 5, 7:37 am, PaPaPeng wrote:

On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 03:22:05 -0800 (PST), "Ira IRa IRA Humperdink MD

" wrote:
any secrets for Americans to securing cheap western-style motel rooms
and eating well with minimum expense inside china during the
olympics? Can we bid on cheap hotel accommodations on priceline?

What happened to that super rich Chinese wife you had? Too tight
spend a cent on you or did she dump you?

That is how dr ira become a billionaire, being a cheapskate.

exactly. wwe don't want to spend our money in china and help the
communist.