Old December 7th, 2011, 02:24 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected][_1_]

Default Info on Mariner of the Seas cruise

Hey all

I am doing some research for a friend that is taking a cruise on
Mariner of the Seas out of Galveston. She of course would fly into
Houston. Just wondering if she flies in on the day of, how early
should she arrive. I would fly in a day in advance, but I am not sure
what she will want to do. Also wonder about her flight home. In
addition is this a case where she should use the cruise line's
transportation or are there better options at a better price.

Thanks
Michael