Old April 19th, 2004, 07:01 AM
Brian K

Default Maritime Provinces in July

On 04/18/2004 8:01 AM Gene Brabston wrote:

Our family of four has two weeks set aside in mid July. We are planning a
trip to the Canadian Maritime provinces.
We plan to fly to a central US city, rent a car, and tour the provinces by
vehicle. Would Portland, Maine be a good place to
start from? What should our itinerary be? Is two weeks too much or too
little time???

thanks,

gene brabston

I don't know if this would be in your budget or interest. I thought I
would mention it as an option. Holland America is offering a New
England and Canadian Maritime Provences Cruise at a reduced rate. To me
a vacation is where I spend the least amount of time driving and the
most amount of time enjoying myself and the sights. You don't have to
be concerned with finding a hotel because you've suddenly realized that
a distance is further than it looked on the map and you need to turn
in. Your hotel travels with you. You unpack once and pack once when
the ship is headed to the home port. http://www.hollandamerica.com/

--
________
To email me, Edit "xt" from my email address.