Old January 17th, 2014, 05:52 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
tim......

Default buses from Venice Marcopolo Airport

"Jack Campin" wrote in message
I would like to get from Venice airport to Ariano del Polesine
(a small town south of Venice) on 25 April - my plane (if I go)
will get in late morning.

This timetable service was suggested to me:

http://ro.autobus.it/ro/asp/RicercaOrari.asp?User=SITA

It lists both the airport and Ariano del Polesine among the
destinations covered, but when I try to get from one to the
other it doesn't know how.

Can it be done?

It seems that not on Sundays and Holidays it can't

April 25th is "liberation day" (no I hadn't heard of it either - it wasn't a
holiday when I lived there!)

Perhaps there is a different bus company that runs those days