Old March 3rd, 2004, 01:26 AM
Frank F. Matthews

Default From CDG was: Paris metro Line 14

The price difference is negligible. However, the bus will dump me at
the Opera while the RER will get me to St. Michele/Notre Dame which is a
lot closer to Ille St. Louis where I'll be staying. FFM

Kristian wrote:

"Miss L. Toe" wrote:

Also is there any benefit/difference between taking the roissybus vs the RER

from Charles de Gaulle to the centre of Paris. The bus seems a fraction

cheaper

The bus is 8.2o €, the RER 7.75€. If you´re not on a tight schedule I
find the bus nicer than the RER.
One of the benefits of the bus is that it goes by the different
terminals - you don`t have to shuttle or walk to the RER station, and
then wait in line to purchase a ticket.
I took the bus from Paris to the CDG on a saturday a couple a months
ago. Traffic was light, but we were slowed down by some road
construction on the way - it took about 50 minutes to reach the
airport area, and then another 20 minutes going by all the different
terminals starting at 2A , before finally ending at terminal 1.

Finally I am looking for 10 unusal things to do in Paris - i.e. touristy
things, but having been there about 20 times before, not the usual touristy
things - Any suggestions ?

A ride on the Montmatro bus:
http://www.ratp.fr/ParisVisite/Eng/P...tmartrobus.htm

Kristian