Old June 30th, 2018, 01:28 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ken Blake[_3_]

Default Transportation CDG Airport to Hotel in Paris

I know there's very little activity in this newsgroup these days, but
just in case there's still someone here who can help...

I'm looking for inexpensive transportation for my wife and I from CDG
airport to central Paris. Yes, I know I can take the train, but that's
too much trouble with luggage.

Should I just find a taxi when we arrive? Should I use Uber? Is there
a good taxi/limousine service I should book in advance? Any other
suggestions?

If I just pick up a taxi when I arrive, about how much will it cost?
Same question with Uber--about how much will it cost?

I don't know yet what time we will arrive at CDG, but it will probably
be around noon.