Old July 1st, 2018, 03:42 PM posted to rec.travel.europe
Ken Blake[_3_]

Default Transportation CDG Airport to Hotel in Paris

On Sun, 01 Jul 2018 14:40:49 +0200, Martin Theodor Ludwig
wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 17:28:27 -0700, Ken Blake
wrote:

I'm looking for inexpensive transportation for my wife and I from CDG
airport to central Paris. Yes, I know I can take the train, but that's
too much trouble with luggage.

In addition to the other ideas: there is the direct "Roissy-Bus" without
intermediate stops between CDG and Opéra, and there is the (sub)urban
bus line 350 between CDG and Gare de l'Est. Both might follwow different
strike calendars against each other and against the SNCF/RER trains ;-)

As I just asked in another message, how much less expensive will two
bus fares and a taxi in Paris be than just taking a taxi from the
airport?

Or go ahead and take a moto-taxi ;o) normally these need to be pre-
booked, but at CDG it happens that they are just there and waiting for
walk-up customers.

A motorcycle? No thanks.