Old March 12th, 2006, 09:41 AM
cookie20 cookie20 is offline
Member

Default transiting in heathrow en route to dublin..urgent help needed!!!

I'm from malaysia and am taking a flight from Singapore to London Monday night on a British Airways flight which is operated by Qantas, arriving at 0620 on Tuesday, after which I am scheduled for another British Airways codeshare flight, Aer Lingus, to Dublin which is to depart at 0750. That leaves me with at most 1.5 hours to move from terminal 1 to terminal 4.

Do I have enough time for that??? And I just found out that I have to pass through passport/immigration control before taking my connecting flight!!!! Is this immigration counter the same as all passengers entering the UK use? If so, I think I'm going to have a problem with the timing!!! I booked all my flights through BA so I guess I should be able to check in my luggage (and myself) all the way from Singapore straight to Dublin??? Do I have to pass through immigration once again in Dublin Airport?

after passing through immigration, do I have to check in again for my flight to dublin?? I'm seriously confused...and WORRIED. Thanks for any help!!!!