Old March 12th, 2006, 12:40 PM posted to rec.travel.europe

Default transiting in heathrow en route to dublin..urgent help needed!!!

On Sun, 12 Mar 2006 08:41:33 +0000, cookie20
wrote:

I'm from malaysia and am taking a flight from Singapore to London Monday
night on a British Airways flight which is operated by Qantas, arriving
at 0620 on Tuesday, after which I am scheduled for another British
Airways codeshare flight, Aer Lingus, to Dublin which is to depart at
0750. That leaves me with at most 1.5 hours to move from terminal 1 to
terminal 4.

Do I have enough time for that???

It will be a little tight, but get your bag checked through and talk
to the cabin staff in your first flight, and they'll hopefully get you
into the fast track through both immigration and the T1 security,
which would mean 1.5 hours is more than enough.

Jim.