Old September 19th, 2007, 11:51 AM posted to rec.travel.europe
Turan Fettahoglu

Default Prague Metro Plans Extension To Airport + New Line

Prague does have traffic congestions. Last year I had to take a taxi to the
airport and was lucky to catch my plane. The taxi fare is 850 crowns from
downtown (about 25 Euro).

An underground line would make it much faster, easier and cheaper, except
for the taxi drivers. Some of the Prague taxi drivers are infamous for their
rip-off methods.

But if you want a real adventure, take a train from Prague to Germany. You
probably have to change train several times. Do not fail to photograph the
old rattletrap trains.