Old November 12th, 2014, 10:05 AM
ORRELL ORRELL is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkbra View Post
ORRELL! you have shared nice experience and great views about the Seven Mile Beach. I think your views will be helpful for those who are planning to visit the Seven Mile Beach. What do you think about Lighthouse Bay? Did you ever visit this beach or do you know about this amazing place?
I never visited Lighthouse Bay before but after knew about this beach I have great wish to visit this delightful destination once in my life. Can you tell me in which country this beach is located? You ever visited this place if yes must share your experience with us.