Old November 13th, 2003, 02:02 AM
Gerrit 't Hart

Default PERTH WA

"Gordon" wrote in message
Hi Mel
If you want to do something really Australian come for a camel ride at

Perth
Outback Camels on Yanchep Beach Road Yanchep. Have a look into the Yanchep
National Park and see the Koalas or have a cave tour. for other ideas

about
activities and attractions have a look at http://www.sunsetcoast.com.au

you
will also a car rental hire company in there who offer really good deals.

Regards

Gordon.

Melstar wrote:

My family and I are heading to sunny Perth for Christmas. Can anyone

suggest
great places to visit?
We have already booked a few days just prior to Christmas at Margaret

River.

Thanks
Mel

The caves in Yanchep National Park are the worst I have ever seen.
Those in the Margaret River area are 1000% better.

Gerrit