Old February 1st, 2005, 12:38 AM

Thanks for all the good information. All you responders are helping
out a lot with great information. Our first big decision is to just
decide if we go to the Riviera Maya, Cancun, or Cozumel, in no
particular order. Any input anyone could have on pro's and con's for
each of the three would be greatly appreciated. Our interests are a
good and lively nightlife, good daytime activities (snorkeling, diving,
good pools, sailing, jet-skiing, water-skiing), proximity to Chichen
Itza for a day-trip, a little shopping and exploring, and finally a
good place to chill out and relax for two days of the week. I realize
that this is a lot of information, and everyone will have their own
perspectives, but any information and opinions anyone could provide
would be greatly appreciated. It really seems like we couldn't go
wrong with any of the three, and each has it's strengths and weaknesses
in the interests listed above.
Regards and thanks again for all your input,

Slacker