Old March 28th, 2005, 09:20 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005 00:34:37 GMT, Benjamin Smith wrote:

If you tend to pick a cruise line as a priority, please name 4 or 5 top
reasons why you pick a cruise line.

I'm picky about ships especially eliminating most of the older ones. But
what drives me first is the itinerary. I'm not "into" food, I like new
places, and I prefer 10 days plus.

Once a certain itinerary has been chosen, then it's a double check to see
what ship it is, what age and then what cabin (balcony) can we get.

I really enjoy repositionings so the start/end points are a big piece of
the decision. Ending in NYC when they repositioned from Miami was a huge
plus since one way fares could be had cheap to both places.

Put me to sea on most of the ships built since around 2000 and I'm a happy
Chrissy. Give me an aft stern on a Fr. Poly 14 day cruise and you will
never see me again.