Old March 29th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Becca

I would have to agree about Princess. First go around I took the advice
of a friend, plus information from my travel agent. I am glad that I
did. I very much like Princess. I like all the options below, although
I have yet to see a movie under the stars.

The Movies Under The Stars was fun. I watched the movie right after
dinner, but people around me were eating popcorn, fruit, pizza. You can
order a drink if you want one.

AFAIK, Movies Under The Stars is avaialable on Caribbean Princess, Grand
Princess and Sea Princess. They showed movies all day too. I had lunch
while I watched Grease.

Becca ------loves cruising on Princess...