Old January 19th, 2006, 11:26 PM posted to rec.travel.air

Default Delta Beware of no refund no changes, no support!

When and how did you pay for your ticket. If you paid by credit card, have
you contacted the credit card issuer to challenge/refute the charges?

"Tim Weaver" wrote in message
ups.com...
I purchased a ticket online with Delta.com for $600. After falling sick
to the flu, I tried to change my ticket. They stated this is a discount
ticket, and I cannot make changes, nor get a refund for my eticket. I"m
out $600 bucks. Never again fly Delta. What kind of customer service is
that? It says nothing in my receipt about not being able to cancel the
ticket.