Old May 19th, 2006, 10:38 PM posted to rec.travel.asia,fj.life.in-japan,soc.culture.japan,soc.culture.thai

Default Japan Sucked, but not the people.

"Marvel" wrote in message
Every one I met in Japan have been really good people, not the losers,
maybe the OP was in another country like the U.S. hanging out with some
losers.
And I am proud to be connected to Japan if only by marriage and siblings.

Yeah, down to the Australian English teachers who get drunk every night in
Harajuku, or the Eastern European whores in Shinjuku? Unless you're one of
them, anyway.