Old February 1st, 2009, 05:00 AM posted to rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.marketplace,rec.travel.misc
grusl[_4_]

Default Car and driver in Bangalore, India

"Alan S" wrote in message
George, I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to India last march,
as you probably know from my blog. My interests are made
clear in the blog.

That time I did the Golden Triangle; Delhi/Agra/Jaipur. I
intend to visit again next year. I realise you may be a
little biased to Bangalore, but I'd appreciate suggestions
for a start/finish point choice for a one or two-week visit,
starting and finishing at either Bangalore, Mumbai or
Chennai.

Also, you might have noticed Alfred Molon's note a few weeks ago about
AirAsia now flying to Trichy (Tiruchirapalli). Might be worth keeping in
mind as a budget flight option.

Cheers,
George W Russell
Bangalore