Old September 21st, 2011, 12:28 PM posted to rec.travel.air
hls

Default One good reason not to travel with Air France

"William Black" wrote in message
On 18/09/11 22:59, hls wrote:

"William Black" wrote in message
When could you last afford an air ticket?

That is a real cheap shot..

He was asking for it.

Can YOU, William?

I do hope so, they won't let me on an aircraft without one...

If you check my headers from late June and early August you'll find I was
on a different continent to the one I'm posting from now...

--
William Black

It is getting harder for me to purchase a ticket under conditions nowadays.
I was "comped" two business class tickets from
Delta/Air France due to an overbooking from Rio de Janeiro
to the USA. When I used the tickets, a year later, I had to
copay as much to use these tickets as the original flight cost
anyway.

I guess a lot people and some companies are having trouble
with cash flow at present.