Old September 13th, 2005, 11:53 PM
Dillon Pyron

Thus spake How B :

TEP wrote:
I suspect that the chance a particular stateroom clears the wait list is a
function of the cruise ship, date, and type of stateroom

Correctamundo.

interested in the experience that individuals may have had in being placed
on a wait list for a particular cruise and stateroom.

Done that three times, in all cases didn't work out. If it doesn't
clear by the time the refund penalty phase kicks in (60-70 days out), it
probably won't at all.

Are you on a wait list? Details, we want details g

How B

I had four clients get wait listed for the Sensation cruise out of
Galveston. One made it, the other three didn't. All booked inside
guaranteed.

This was with one day notification of travel. Good thing they all
live in Austin.
--
dillon

Pain is Nature's way of saying "that was stupid"