Old October 31st, 2003, 12:16 AM
Robert

Default Meeting Royalty in Europe

It's strange how my posting on safety in Europe turned into a debate
of whether or not I have a royal friend. Some of you may not have seen
my last post so I'll say it again below. The disrepectful tone, where
given, is for those disrespectful to me through the postings. This is
also a formula for meeting royalty but you can use it for attracting
just about anything:

There was no risk in you believing that I have a royal friend. In fact
if you became my friend (after seeing your nasty postings to me this
is unlikely)I might have introduced you. You actually could have been
flying to Monaco (land in Nice) on the royal plane for a week of
massages and relaxation. You have to have an open mind and sincere
manners when it comes to all people. That's how I met my princess
friend. Mick Jagger met Kieth Richards on a train platform. What would
have happened if Mick told Kieth he was a moron and to "go away"?

I can tell you for a fact that there are some very rich people in this
world who don't look or act like it. Some look like tramps. You should
give everyone respect if respect is given to you in any case. But
sometime in your life you may have run into someone, quickly judged
them and made some sarcastic remark. Well, that person you said that
to may have been someone who may have allowed you to travel around
Europe in total luxury for the rest of your life. But now you sit at
your computer wishing you could afford even budget travel. I'm not
saying be nice to everyone and sooner or later someone will give you a
fortune (but it does happen - fact). I'm just saying to treat all
people with sincere respect regardless if you you don't like the way
they look, sound or say. True story: I almost hung up on a billionaire
because he sounded like he was from a lower class - he was! but built
many successful companies and was a billionaire. I have learned. Yes I
have learned. And so should you. So shut up and read the formula:

My royal friend, her family and friends have impeccable manners and my
guess is that most royals do. You're much more likely to attract good
people with good manners. Then the absolute belief (this is critical -
be respecful toward me and this idea) that you will meet royalty.
Sometime you'll be in the hotel or wherever and you'll meet someone.
That someone might be royalty. Do not force your future. Do not show
up at the palace uninvited. Just go about your business in a positive
manner expecting someday that you will meet meet royalty. You people
got lucky without any effort - because through me you have come one
step to actually meeting royalty. Heck, I have her email address. I
could call up her Queen Mother right now if I wanted to (but I
wouldn't). That's my method. Worked for me. Let me know if it works
for you.