Old October 2nd, 2010, 08:57 PM posted to alt.vacation.las-vegas,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
JOEW123

Default Combining 2 reservations

Hi all

I will be in Las Vegas later this month. Our plans are to stay at the
Stratosphere. I was checking my account with DAL and I have enough
miles for a room for 1 or 2 nights. I can however book the room for
our entire 4 night stay and the pay amount that the miles will not
cover. Thing with that is it would cost me than booking the last
nights directly through the hotel. I am hoping that someone can tell
if I can combine both these reservations into one, so I only have to
check in once, as well as keep the same room for my entire stay.

Also wondering what everyone's thought's are about the Gold and Deuce
bus service. I am hoping to avoid renting a car, as I am sure that I
will have it parked in a valet lot more often than not. Might only
want it to get to downtown or to one of the 2 outlets.

JOEW123