Old August 3rd, 2012, 03:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jr.[_6_]

Default First Princess cruise

"Cruise Crazy" wrote in message

It is only the Princess ships that sail from Australia as the home port
that seem to be so different than the Princess ships that sal from other
ports. I wasn't comparing them to any other lines. I don't think
Celebrity has any ships based in Australia. And other Princess ships
that sail to Australia are not like the Dawn. I don't know why this is
so.

~~Doris~~

That seems strange since most of the personnel on the ship have an 8 to 12
month contract and are the same ones on the Caribbean cruises, etc.

Why would they suddenly stop good guest service just because they sail from
Australia unless the Aussies let them get away with it and we Americans
don't.