Old February 18th, 2008, 03:01 PM posted to rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.europe
Frank Hucklenbroich

Default Egypt Tours - Any Recommendations?

Am Mon, 18 Feb 2008 02:59:39 -0800 (PST) schrieb Dave:

I have two weeks booked in mid September. Will be travelling from
London, UK. I would like to see as much of Egypt as possible in those
weeks (not too rushed however). I've seen tours via trailfinders and
onthego. Would there be any other recommendations anyone would like to
share with me?

I would do the "classic" tour: One week on a ship on the river Nile from
Luxor to Assuan and back, and one week in Cairo if possible.

Most packages include one week in Hurghada, which I personally found simply
a boring place.

Am hoping not to spend more than £1000 (including around £200 for
return flights) per person and will be travelling as two.

Should be possible in September, as it should still be the "low" season
(=still hot climate).

Regards,

Frank