Old October 15th, 2013, 10:21 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
MI

Default Baggage transfer at intermediate stops

On 10/13/13 7:19 PM, in article ,
"Brian" wrote:

On Sat, 12 Oct 2013 18:03:22 -0400, "KB"
wrote:

The airline will transfer your checked bags. The express jets are usually
small Bombardiers and, depending on the size of your hand luggage, you may
end up having to check that as well. They won't charge you for that.

Keith

When bags are gate checked, is there any chance of them being sent
somewhere else? I've never done but do carry medicine that is very
important.

I would never check all my meds. If it's a short trip I take all my meds in
a carry-on. If it is a long trip I will put some in checked baggage just so
I don't have to carry it all, but I carry at least 1 weeks supply on board.
If they lose it, it may be several days before they find it. Or you could
end up with a hassle to get the scripts refilled.

--
Martha

---
news://freenews.netfront.net/ - complaints: ---