Old October 28th, 2013, 04:08 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
DevilsPGD[_4_]

Default Baggage transfer at intermediate stops

In the last episode of ,
Brian said:

On Sun, 20 Oct 2013 00:49:10 -0700, DevilsPGD
wrote:

You can also mention it's medication that you may require in-flight and
request to keep it with you. These planes have tiny over-head bins, but
oddly seem to have more under-seat room than average, my main backpack
just barely counts as luggage, won't fit in the overhead at all, but
does fit under the seat in front of me.

It'll be uncomfortable, but since these are normally short flights, it
might be less uncomfortable than stressing about your medication.

Hopefully I'll never have to take one. Unfortunately I need the
underseat area for my legs and feet.

I generally do too, I'm a large guy with long legs. These planes, oddly,
seem to have room under the seat for my large backpack and legs.

I guess I would have to figure something else out with medications. It
would be a regular carryon bag that they would be in.

It will have to be smaller than standard carry-on size, my backpack is a
standard carry-on size and must either be gate-checked or go under the
seat on these particular planes.

--
The nice thing about standards, there is enough for everyone to have their own.