Old May 21st, 2004, 07:05 PM
E.k.R.

Default Polarizing ships, innocuous ships

"CupCaked" wrote in message

I'm another ms Deutschland fan and I'd love to sail her again. One of
these days, I'd love to try one of Deilmann's European river boats, as
well.

Karen

I also think DEUTSCHLAND looks pretty fantastic. Unfortunately I don't
speak a word of German and since meeting new friends onboard ship is
important to me, I don't think DEUTSCHLAND is on my horizon. I think I
would feel alienated.

AURORA and ORIANA also have great appeal to me. I think they look lovely.
Someday I have to give them a try. Two other ships that look interesting,
and call me crazy, but DISNEY MAGIC and DISNEY WONDER. They have a lot of
the same art deco type interiors that I spotted in QM2. Unfortunately there
are too many kids which makes these ships undesirable for me.

Ernie