Old May 21st, 2004, 11:49 PM
BTC/TAK on ACK

Default Recommendations on QM2 cabin - balcony vs. inside vs. ??

But one could be in B class, flirt outrageously with a P class (or
Officer) and be invited to dine as a guest there, perhaps? ;-)

Well... one needn't be too outrageous. I, for example, was a guest in the
Queen's Grill one evening. On the other hand, if I had been more outrageous,
perhaps it would have been more than one!

Mila

From: wrote:

Nope, sorry!

"Pokepin" wrote:

So, unless you book a P class room, you cannot dine in other than the
Britannia dining room? There's no "dining upgrade" available for B class
rooms, for example?