Old December 29th, 2003, 07:09 PM
Henry

Default RTW which countries when?

Andy wrote:

Can anyone help with my itinerary for a 12 month RTW trip starting on the
1st May 2004, these are the countries which I want to visit, I've tried to
put them in an order to get the best weather in each country. I will be
travelling on a Star Alliance ticket covering 39,000 miles over the 12
months with a maximum 15 stops. Are there any changes you would make and am
I spending about the right amount of time in each country.

Indonesia - 8 weeks in May and June
Thailand - 8 weeks in July and August
Singapore - 1 week in September
Malaysia - 2 week in September
Cambodia - 1 week in September
Vietnam - 2 week in October
Laos - 1 week in October
Hong Kong - 1 week in October
China - 3 weeks in November
Japan - 1 week in November
India - 10 weeks in December, January and February
Australia - 10 weeks in February and March
America - 4 weeks in April

Thanks for your help

Where will this extravaganza start/end?

cheers,