Old December 29th, 2003, 10:29 PM
Andy

Default RTW which countries when?

"Jan" wrote in message
Miguel Cruz wrote:
Henry wrote:
Andy wrote:
Can anyone help with my itinerary for a 12 month RTW trip starting
on the 1st May 2004, these are the countries which I want to visit,
I've tried to put them in an order to get the best weather in each
country. I will be travelling on a Star Alliance ticket covering
39,000 miles over the 12 months with a maximum 15 stops. Are there
any changes you would make and am I spending about the right amount
of time in each country.

Indonesia - 8 weeks in May and June
Thailand - 8 weeks in July and August
Singapore - 1 week in September
Malaysia - 2 week in September
Cambodia - 1 week in September
Vietnam - 2 week in October
Laos - 1 week in October
Hong Kong - 1 week in October
China - 3 weeks in November
Japan - 1 week in November
India - 10 weeks in December, January and February
Australia - 10 weeks in February and March
America - 4 weeks in April

Where will this extravaganza start/end?

And are you sure the RTW ticket is actually the cheapest and most
flexible way to do it?

miguel

Are you allowed to double back on yourself... ???

Jan

---

In London the RTW for the 39,000 miles and 15 stops is £1783 which I thought
was pretty reasonable. I've been told that you can double back as long as
it's in the same continent.

My main concern is avoiding the bad weather in the different countries.

Andy