Old April 9th, 2004, 01:55 AM
Pete

Default Orbitz lost ticket & won't reissue

I did speak with a Delta customer service rep (Airline the flights were
made on) and they seemed to think I could just take in paper itinery
and be reissued at the time of boarding??? But I don't feel comfortable
waiting until the very last minute.

Go to the airport or the nearest Delta ticketing office and have the
tickets reissued now. Bring everything you have regarding the issue:
itinerary, printed emails, credit card statement, etc. If the latest credit
card statement does not include this charge, print the current charges
from your on-line credit card account (every credit card now offers
on-line access; if you have not used this, do it now). Be prepared to
wait at the Delta counter. Be polite but firm.

Pete