Old October 17th, 2007, 10:30 PM posted to rec.travel.air
Dennis P. Harris

Default New Trend? or Old News? ~~Mandatory~~ self check-in

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 10:56:22 -0500 in rec.travel.air, "SBC News"
wrote:

I am interested to hear feedback from the group. I think those who are
machine-o-phobic, old, or have baggage to check should be allowed to choose.

why should the rest of us pay for your concierge service? go
hire a jeeves to travel with you and wait on you hand and foot.
if you want to be an upper class twit you have to pay for it.

get used to it. i'm not responsible for you not having your
reading glasses or travelling with unnecessary baggage. whatta
whiner.