Old January 23rd, 2015, 04:45 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
William W. Wright

Default eastern and western Caribbean

On 1/22/2015 8:50 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 22 Jan 2015 01:15:34 -0800, wrote:

On 1/21/2015 12:08 PM,
wrote:

Is there much of a difference in the eastern and western Caribbean
cruises that leave from new orleans.

Supposedly, every port is unique! However, we found that every port has
the same Diamonds International, Del Sol, Tanzanite, etc. So, you
really just have to decide if there is any particular port that you just
HAVE to visit and pick that cruise. Or, what the heck ... do both!

Well I have done pretty much all the western caribbean and was
wondering if going to the eastern was worth it

Personally like Eastern better -- St.
Thomas and St. Martin beaches are beautiful ---