Old June 27th, 2010, 10:40 PM posted to rec.travel.caribbean,rec.travel.cruises,rec.nude
Ari Silverstein

Default *** ***********, Hershey packer

On Sun, 27 Jun 2010 16:30:18 -0500, Terry J. Wood wrote:

Jean O'Boyle wrote in news:4c27a6f9:

Hi, Terry, why is the poster claiming you suck cocks and troll Usenet?

I didn't see that post. I do troll the USENET, but I prefer popcicles to
chicken pops. The thought of frozen chicken on a stick is unappetizing.

You will have to excuse the O'Boyle when she is immersed in her Jesus,
she can say the darndest things.
--
Need a Travel Agent that can't spell, put together a simple,
grammatically correct English sentence, self promotes himself