Old June 11th, 2011, 02:15 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
VOLTS[_5_]

Default two weeks in the U.S.

hi sir, thanks for the comment. well i considered the car rental but
here in the philippines sir everyday i'm driving to and from work. we
just want to relax a bit from driving when we go out of the country at
least once in a year. greyhound prices are ok as i see it sir, it won't
cost us $130 for both one way. as our first time hopefully in the US, we
can study the transport system and how to avail them (car rentals, city
pass). how about city transport sir, is taking the cab ok from place to
place or we are used to walk just what we usually do in cities like,
tokyo, hong kong, singapore, bangkok etc.

thankyou
steve

--
VOLTS