Old December 13th, 2004, 06:27 PM
Chrissy Cruiser

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 18:15:38 GMT, kuki wrote:

I don't believe the "policy" is aimed specifically at the gay cruiser at
all. Several times we've asked the CD or Hotel Manager's onboard to
publicize "Net Buddy" get togethers in their daily newsletters as well, and
have been turned down.

You're serious.

They feel once they open the door to this type of thing, they'll be flooded
with requests from "interest groups" for the same treatment, even though
there may only be one person onboard with that interest. ie.. net buddies,
FOD, fisherman, bowlers, poker players, swingers, fascists... whatever.

Think Friends of Bill W is a bit different, because it's offering a support
group, in an environment where the propensity for having a drink may be
higher.

So they can pick and choose at will. They chose to pick on homosexuals.