Old July 15th, 2006, 05:21 PM posted to rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.misc
Mxsmanic

Default Chirac warns of 'African flood'

Jim Ley writes:

No it wouldn't, killing all pensioners would lead to a knowledge
deficit, and lack of cheap support for workers. Killing a large
proportion of the middle aged, would lead to no-one to do the work to
keep everyone else alive, and killing all the children (or stopping
more children being born) would do nothing to provide for those middle
group of people when they grew old.

Nobody said anything about killing anyone, except you.

I suppose you could selectively kill people, based on some sort of
testing, or maybe ethnic origin to reduce the impact, but I can hardly
see that as a way to resolve problems.

Nobody said anything about killing anyone, except you.