Old January 4th, 2013, 03:12 AM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default Cruise Critic, Banned!

On Thursday, January 3, 2013 5:29:52 PM UTC-8, Bill wrote:
On 1/3/2013 4:48 PM, wrote:

Your posting privileges have been suspended for the following reason:

No reason was specified.

Date the suspension will be lifted: Never

Anyone else suspended? For life!!!

Not me. What did you post? Advertising?

Bill

The last post I wrote had to do with Princess CL having more Noro virus episodes than other CLs. I mentioned Princess is the only line not to have hand held showers in each cabin. Someone asked what this had to do with people getting sick. I then quoted from Islamic teachings about the need to keep clean. That post was removed and that was the end of me on CC.

Think they have anything against Muslims?