Old April 20th, 2013, 11:30 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Jim Watkins[_2_]

Default Baltic Cruise, August 2014 Which Line? Crystal, Oceania, Celebrity

All three of these lines have attractive itineraries. We'd like to
visit St. Petersburg and Amsterdam as a start or finish would be
great. We're talking 10-12 days. We not picky, but enjoy luxury and
can afford most at the Concierge Veranda Level. Any advice?

Also excursion advice? Thanks

(Two couples traveling together, fit but 61-63 years old). Haven't
cruised in 20 years, but safari, other land stuff almost yearly.)