Old November 5th, 2006, 01:55 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
sheree

Default First cruise - CARIBBEAN - questions

i think ermalee should be a nurse!! hugs to you and bill
sheree

"Tom K" wrote in message

"Ermalee" wrote in message
Tom K wrote:

"Ermalee" wrote in message
. ..

I've always wanted to do one of Sue's annual 'junkets', but I am
thankful that I didn't book this one. We are dealing with a case of
congestive heart failure at our house. May involve hospital time if
there's no improvement this weekend with home care. Dr. is stopping by
daily.

Ermalee

Sorry to hear that Ermalee. Hope everything works out.

--Tom

Thanks, Tom. The Dr. came by again today, and we got a much better
report. Home care is working well, so, no hospital. Yea!!!

Ermalee

Excellent!!!!!!!!!

--Tom