Old June 5th, 2011, 04:13 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
[email protected]

Default NCl hawaii and stuff.

On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 17:23:56 -0400, (Surfer E2468)
wrote:

Been on 8 rccl cruises,and fornd each one very ood,we also get inside
cabins,mid-ship and always request twin beds. f they give us a double
bed.we have them separate it to make twin beds.
It gives you much more room to move around in the cabin,and is a good
set up.No climbing over each other or crawling to the foot of the bed to
get up. Next time you getan inside ,request a twin,for the short time we
are on a cruise,we can sleep apart,can always sleep together at home,and
after 63 years it works very well.

cruise lover(~~~~~)

Yes we do that. But I am irritated by the people who say that the
cabins are well designed, when they can only be used with twin beds.

If I were younger, or in better health, I would not want to be
sleeping in twin beds.