Old January 27th, 2013, 02:34 AM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Dan Stephenson

Default Yellowstone / Glacier National Parks: time of year?

I visited these two parks last year but could only spend a day each in
them. I would like to revisit this year. I want to go late in the
year but before the snows. I in particular want to drive the Going To
The Sun road in Glacier, which was closed when I visited late last
Spring. What advice do you have? thanks please post

--
Dan Stephenson
http://stepheda.com