Old September 5th, 2008, 01:15 PM posted to rec.travel.cruises
Tom K

Default Quebec - Mosquitoes?

"Wilf" wrote in message
et...
This may sound a stupid question, so apologies in advance! We are
cruising from Quebec next week (firstly staying in Quebec city for a
couple of days). Should I take, and use, mosquito repellent in that part
of the world?
--
Wilf
London, England

We did a sailing a few years ago that went to Quebec City, and at the time
didn't need any repellent. But I guess it wouldn't hurt to bring some.
Just in case. Or it might make more sense to just buy some after you
arrive... you may not want to put it in your luggage in case it leaks.

--Tom