Old September 6th, 2005, 01:22 AM
Paul

In article ,
Jerry GaMarsh wrote:

We are booked on the Diamond Princess and have been hearing some
unflattering input about the ship and especially the freestyle dining.
Anyone have any input on this?

The Anytime Dining on the Princess ships works well. It's not for all,
and it's not for large groups (say, more than six). Large groups should
go traditional dining.

Just show up, anytime, and get a table. You can choose to sit with
others, or sit alone. Some post horror stories about long waits, on our
one Princess cruise we never waited more than 3 or 4 minutes for a table.

Some will tell you to make reservations. Go ahead, you've changed
Anytime Dining to traditional. The beauty of Anytime Dining is you eat
at anytime, with more than one venue to choose from. If you want to eat
at the same time every night just go with traditional dining.