Old April 29th, 2007, 04:36 PM posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
JAlves

Default Scenic routes Boston-San Francisco

In article om,
wrote:

Here's my challenge: I want to drive cross-country, Boston-San
Francisco, but I have to persuade my wife -- who thinks the nation has
become one big strip mall, with golden arches and starbucks shops. I'm
looking for suggestions for a northern and southern route that would
take through the most interesting countryside.

How many days are you allocating for this trip.

--
Please reply to the group, not by email. The email address in the
header is not valid unless you remove the obvious.