Old May 13th, 2007, 06:32 PM posted to rec.travel.africa
the_niner_nation

Default African Photogragphy inspiration wanted!!!

"Bill" wrote in message
oups.com...
"the_niner_nation" wrote:

...what i am asking in this post is if any of you have
uploaded your safari pictures could you please share the links with me,
as
I'd love to see the type of photo opps that *may* present themselves to
me
on my vacation...

Here are a couple of links to a trip we took in January to
Tanzania ... some cat pics, starting with lions (the serval catching
mice was the cat highlight though) ...

http://members.aol.com/bhilton665/ta..._2007/lion.htm ...
and a few bird pics ...

http://members.aol.com/bhilton665/ta...07/birds_1.htm

Follow the links and there's a narrative describing what we saw each
game drive in January. The Mara should offer similar opportunities.

Your 90-300 won't be long enough for the tight bird pics but it's
enough for the herbies and cats (sometimes the lions will lay by the
car to get shade, and click around a bit and you'll find a cheetah who
jumped onto the roof ... I needed a 24 mm to get him .

Have a good trip!

Bill

Wow...your photographs are absloutley superb and I really enjoyed looking at
them over and over again...thanks so much for sharing them, Bill :-)